The Annual Weber Law Firm College Student Scholarship
$1200 Annual Scholarship for Current & Incoming Students
The Utah Criminal Defense Attorneys at Weber Law Firm are committed to education and understand that students are the future.
This yearly scholarship of $1200 is designed to support students furthering their education at the college and university level. To qualify for the Weber Law Scholarship, you must be a current or aspiring U.S. college student and must participate in our video essay contest.
Scholarship winners may be displayed on the law firm’s website.
In order to participate in the scholarship contest, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be currently attending or planning to attend a college or university during the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution
- Applicants under 18 must have permission from a parent or legal guardian
- Must apply to the contest via email and provide your first & last name as well as the name of the institution you are attending or planning to attend
- Must provide your video essay (YouTube format preferred) by the deadline of 6/28/2020
- Submit videos to firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to participate in the essay contest, applicants must present a 2-minute video essay discussing the following issue:
Can we have free education around the world?
All submissions will be reviewed and a winner will be determined based on the following factors:
- Video should not be longer than 2 minutes
- The applicant’s demonstrated potential for success in the legal field
Weber Law’s Convenient Locations
Contact Weber Law immediately if you’ve been arrested on an aggravated assault charge. We offer a free confidential case evaluation. Serving Salt Lake City and the surrounding areas, Tom Weber can be reached at (801) 317-8852 or by completing an online form.
We offer three convenient Utah locations to better serve you:
- 655 E 4500 S Ste. 120 Salt Lake City, UT 84107
- 205 E 26th Street Ste. 22 Ogden, UT 84401
- 1425 S 550 E, Orem, UT 84097
It may not be necessary to come into the office to retain the services of Weber Law. Don’t delay scheduling a free consultation.